.::Viral Friday::.
I know I am late on this post... but you have no idea how busy this week has been for me. Better late then never right? Here is last week's Viral Friday. I was literally in tears laughing!!! Aaaa-freaking-mazing!!! This kid makes me want to get whatever drugs he is on, "What's the street name for this?" Just like Amy Pohler from Baby Mama. Seriously, I didn't know people are seriously like this!!!
My favorite lines:
"I met Jesus, yeah I MET HIM!!! We were walking down the yellow brick road... and he was like, "You are my pal!"
"Why are you touching my breast?"
"The colors are so beautiful!"
"I am so emotional!! Why am I crying?"
I could go on and on, so I am just going to let you do the rest... leave a comment of your favorite part!





4 comments:
HAHAHHA that line with Jesus is HILARIOUS.
Belly B :)
"I just want a normal diet coke..."
"Crap.. it's a good word.. it's a really good word.."
"Mom you're the one that teaches me to say bad words..."
LOLOLOL! THis was hilarious! Going to forward this to my husband.. He's going to love it...
♥Janette, the Jongleur
THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY!
I saw this this morning and was going to send you the link for your next viral friday...ha ha!
still.so.good.
aaaaahahahha.
Post a Comment