This first one is from Late Night Jimmy Fallon a while back. Him and Justin Timberlake (JT) did this History of Hip Hop performance one show, then they did another. This video is the second one they did. I was impressed. YouTube the first one they did if you have time...it's pretty good too.
So I'm sure you been seeing the trends of Shiz ____ Say the past few weeks. Here are a few. We're gonna bring back Stephen Jones for Shiz Mormons Say. The dude is pretty hilarious.
Mormons. Haha. I love it when he yells, "Holy Hannah Montana" and "Hellen Keller."
For this last one, I'm just gonna post a link to YouTube. Don't feel obligated to watch it. It's Shiz Filipino Moms Say. I realize that a bunch of you won't fully get the humor in it, but it's hilarious. If you were not blessed enough to be raised by a Filipino mother, I highly suggest you find one of your Filipino buddies and show this to them if they haven't seen it already. They'll be rolling on the floor.
Hope you had a good Friday yesterday. Have an awesome rest of the weekend.
Mormons. Haha. I love it when he yells, "Holy Hannah Montana" and "Hellen Keller."
For this last one, I'm just gonna post a link to YouTube. Don't feel obligated to watch it. It's Shiz Filipino Moms Say. I realize that a bunch of you won't fully get the humor in it, but it's hilarious. If you were not blessed enough to be raised by a Filipino mother, I highly suggest you find one of your Filipino buddies and show this to them if they haven't seen it already. They'll be rolling on the floor.
Hope you had a good Friday yesterday. Have an awesome rest of the weekend.





2 comments:
Haha. I am totally using Holy Hannah Montana from now on! Awesome :)
i love that hip hop video. jt is gold whenever he's on SNL. GOLD.
Post a Comment