These invitations took me 3 days to do!! But they look good right?
My friend, Nicole, made the cake. It was a strawberry lemonade flavored... so so so good!
The game table {the name of the banner has been removed by request}
The social scene
Decoration banner ... clothes line
I made each onsie by hand. If you would like the template or tutorial please let me know and I will send it to you.
I am in love with this hat.... only wish I had made it!!! I need to learn ASAP!!
Boring signs I had up for the guest {this is mostly for the mother to be}
The favors. Diana made the cute bag closures!!





7 comments:
OH MY GOSH, I totally would have given you some of my owl pins for favors if I had THOUGHT about it! Geeeez!
SO CUTE though. Your decor turned out SO CUTE.
That is a really cute theme. It looks like you guys had a fun time.
You are seriously a master party planner. The shower was AMAZING. +100 points. You have the high score.
Dang! Good job! You can throw me a baby shower anytime you wan. No baby required. :)
Very cute all the way around! Great job girl!
You are indeed awesome! Thanks for linking my web site to the cake. :) Love you lady!
What in the cute McKinley!! I am blown away by your craftiness every time I visit your blog!
Post a Comment