Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Baby Shower at the Hospital

I have some great friends!! I am so thankful for them and our relationships. They wanted to throw me a baby shower, and then when I ended up in the hospital, so they decided to turn the baby shower into an open house. It was exactly what I needed. Being here in the hospital, I literally counted down the days to the shower. It is what made time move and it was so important to have something to look forward to. Not to mention, have a reason to do my hair and makeup for the first time in WEEKS!!! Being in the hospital, I am super restricted doing basic tasks and it is a blessing that I even have shower privileges. So it felt sooooooooooo good to wake up that morning and be excited for something! 

Thank you Amrah, Elyse, and Monette for being such great and supportive friends! 

Me, Amrah, and Monette

Gen and Me

Me and Elyse 

Amrah {a.k.a. Ams, a.k.a. AK47}


My sexy husband!!!

I'm excited to wear my homemade hospital gown!!


 The beautiful set up of amazing flowers and delicious food! 



5 comments:

Hope Wiltfong said...

So glad they were able to do the shower for you - thanks for sharing the photos!

Andiepants said...

Twins!! oh my!!
You are definitely blessed! So happy they were able to hold your baby shower at the hospital! How creative and awesome of them!!!
xoxo
Andie's Traveling Pants

Nicole Nielsen Ellsworth said...

What great friends! So glad you got to take some pictures! You look great!

Bel said...

I love the flowers! You are one lucky girl :) SO EXCITED FOR THE BABIES.

The Allens said...

That's so fun they threw you a shower there! I wish I could have come! Fun to see Monet, does she live in CA too? I miss her! Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...