Friday, March 8, 2013

Maternity and Family Photos

My friend, Jenni, is a cute and very talented girl. She started her own company called Bloomies where she makes some of the most amazing accessories. Be sure to check out her website. It's hard not to buy everything she sells!!

Another thing about Jenni is that she has a talent for photography. I am so impressed with her style and ability capture sweet candid images. Here are some pictures she took of our family on January 19th when I was 24.5 weeks pregnant..... is it crazy to believe that my belly is even bigger now? Gian told me the other night that my belly is no longer proportionate to my body hahahahha. Thank goodness for hospital gowns... it keeps me in denial hahha. 

























7 comments:

Tommie said...

You have such a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with us. You are definitely glowing. These baby girls are so lucky to have you are their momma.

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

There is not one bad picture! Those are all adorable!! I hope you're still doing well and not going crazy. ;)

Rachel said...

I seriously love these! So glad you have them. They/your family are/is gorgeous!!

Andiepants said...

WOW! Your family is all kinds of beautiful! You are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family surrounding you!!!!

Andie's Traveling Pants

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwwwwww i LOVE these pictures!!! they are sooo pretty, your family is beautiful!!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful!! Such amazing pictures!

The Allens said...

McKinley these are beautiful!! I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...