Congratulationsa!!!!!! They are so beautiful and have the sweetest names. Glad everything went well- hope they can leave the NICU soon and you recover quickly.
I teared up when Dave showed me your post on FB. What beautiful girls and names. I love them both so much. You guys are the best- hope that those little sweethearts are growing strong and that your feeling well!
Congratulations mama they are beautiful :) sitting here tearing up at almost 37 weeks pregnant and getting very ready to meet my little one. Hope everything is going well for the 5 of you :)
We are nothing special except for the fact that we like a little spice in our life. We hope that you will be able to find joy and humor throughout our blog and get a real sense of who we are. Thank you for your comments and stopping by to read.
11 comments:
Oh my gosh congratulations! They are beautiful! :D
Congratulationsa!!!!!! They are so beautiful and have the sweetest names. Glad everything went well- hope they can leave the NICU soon and you recover quickly.
I am so happy for you. Your daughters are beautiful. I hope you recover quickly and they come home soon.
Beautiful! Congratulations!
AWESOME!!! Congratulations!! HURRAH!!!
They are absolutely lovely. Congratulations! Love you all, wish I could be there!
Can I puhlease just have one! ;)
I teared up when Dave showed me your post on FB. What beautiful girls and names. I love them both so much. You guys are the best- hope that those little sweethearts are growing strong and that your feeling well!
Congratulations mama they are beautiful :) sitting here tearing up at almost 37 weeks pregnant and getting very ready to meet my little one. Hope everything is going well for the 5 of you :)
ahhhhh!!! BABIES!!! i love them!! they are perfect. and i love their names!
they are beautiful girls, congrats!!! so excited for you
Post a Comment