OK, to the main event. My due date is October 26, today's date is October 18, and I have 8 days until the ETA. He could come any day now.... or he can stay nice and tucked away in his little kangaroo pouch until November 3 {which is my induction date}.
Gian was convinced that the baby would come this weekend. Guess what... he didn't, I am still pregnant. So I thought it would be fun to make this into a game.
In the comment box, write the date and time of when you think the baby will come. Whoever guesses the closest will win a wonderful treat from us {no matter where you live}. The time will only be used if he was born on a date that more then one person guessed. So try to be a little different to help your chances of winning.





15 comments:
October 21st @5:17am
October 31st, 1:26pm
Oct 28, 7:41pm
I think Nov 3...(only because I was induced) at 7:45pm
Ok I'm gonna say he will come on his due date like an obedient little boy at 9:18 am.
Nov. 3 - 2:13 P.M.
November 2nd @ 3:04 pm
Yes, the day before the induction date, because that's what Cohen did! :)
October 22 2:30 P.M.
October 23, 5:23 p.m.
October 29 @ 2:53am
Brad - October 24, morning
me - November 1, 1:11pm... 11/1/10 at 1:11... ahhaha!
October 25th at 12:23pm :)
oct 27 9:40am
OCT 31, 4:18 AM!
October 29th at 2:30pm
Post a Comment