Thursday, October 21, 2010

You're Freaking Kidding Me...

I'm in chemistry class right now, but class is a joke so I decided I should do this post. So last night McKinley and I were eating dinner. She looks at me, gives her hair a flip, and says, "I hope I have the baby tomorrow because my hair looks good." Haha...ridiculous. So just remember, it's not just how you deliver the baby...it's how good you look while you deliver the baby. Here's a pic of McKinley yesterday w/ her curled hair...


5 comments:

BrittWilk said...

i don't blame you mckinley. i don't know how to have babies without being induced, but the night before i get induced i always do my hair so my post-partum pictures aren't yucky. plus - then i don't have to shower at the hospital (since i'm only ever there for 24 hours and showering is WAY easier at home). i hope you had the baby today too. your hair really does look so cute like that! :)

Unknown said...

Dude... a: mckinley's hair DOES look cute... and my pilates instructor made sure to get her hair redyed and cut and got a pedicure in order to be hospital ready...
so... McKinley - pedis? haha.

Janssen said...

Gian, that makes it clear that you are a guy. It is VERY important that you have good hair when you give birth.

Unknown said...

I'm definitely hoping the baby comes tomorrow, cause her hair DOES look good!

Gian, make sure you do your hair too...important for the dad to have nice post-birth hair too...

Lindsay said...

When you look good, you feel good! And yes, her hair is totally lookin pretty in that picture! It would have been perfect for hospital pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...