Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Newest Addition

Ekemona 
October 2010, 6:02 AM
6 lb. 9 oz.
18 1/2 in.





10 comments:

Mayce and Ethan said...

Yay McKinley, you're a momma! I'm so happy for you! And you didn't even have to wait until your induction date...lucky girl! He is so precious! Can't wait to hear about him!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hard to believe that a baby with THAT much dark hair came out of a girl as blond as you! So excited for you two!

RobAar said...

WOW!!! He's such a cute kid. Look at that hair! Congratulations McKinley and Gian! Sorry I couldn't make it to the baby shower :(. We just got back and I'd love to stop by to visit once things settle down. Love you!

Nick and Katherine said...

What a precious baby boy!!!! Congratulations!

Bethany said...

I sat by Dr. O Fri. night at the football game. I told him I would share the prize that came with guessing the correct birthdate for your baby, but I guess he wasn't listening. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Josh and Tiff said...

Yea! Congratulations. He is sp handsome. How are you doing? Did everything go ok?

BrittWilk said...

oh my gosh you guys make the CUTEST babies!! hooray! i'm so thrilled for you guys! hope everything went great!

Janssen said...

Yippee! Isn't it hard to believe you're not pregnant anymore?!?

Anonymous said...

McKinley!!!
Congratulations on your new little baby! What a cutie! I can't believe you had a baby only 2 days ago. I'm so glad you gave birth to a boy. Boys are the bestest. I can't wait to hear how much you love being a Mom. It's so wonderful. I''m so excited for you. I"m so glad you found my blog! Now we can stay in touch.
Much Love!
Sarah

Jennifer Roper said...

Gian and McKinley, I am so happy for you. He is adorable. I sent a message to Aunt Chris and Uncle Jerry immediately. I hope you are home and happy! Love you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...