Remember how I did a post of the dentist.... well this is what a little texting conversation between me and my sister McCall while high on laughing gas looks like.
Me: I wonder if they can see me writtingp
----------------------------------------------------------------------
McCall: Have you seen the previews for the Real
Housewives of Beverly Hills? Looks intense!
Me: YeAh looks crazy!!! (gas is starting
to kick in)
McCall: Can't wait!
Me: I'm at the dentist right
now. High as a Kure gaga
Me: Ms too wlt to see it.
I though it was last inght si I
am glad you said sinethingp
McCall: hahahahahah YES!!! Keep sending text
they'll be HILARIOUS!!
Me: What should I say.
I love Elmo!!!!
Me: Want a picture
McCall: ahhahahahah I have never had laughing
gas, what's it like?
Me: IRS pretty awesoe
McCall: Yeah ahhahaha
Me: I never relusedhibf sounded
likep war break
Me: I meant to sat I ne er realized what
breathing sounded Luke
Me: Picture Text 
Me: Picture Text 
McCall: ahhahahahhahha hahahahhahahahaha
That'd be hilarious. Does it sound like "Luke I am your fada?"
Me: Kinda.
Me: My only rail hires
Me: There's bad reception
Me: U read belong it read Helmont
McCall: You look like a scuba diver
Me: Ask me questions
McCall: hahahahhaa what do you mean by bad reception
Me: IDK it seems low
McCall: Are the drs in your mouth yet?
Me: I think they are don't
McCall: What ever is a root canal anyway?
Me: IDK I think they put tubes where the riot was
IDK. Gian knows. By Hevesy Gian wD late so I
don't care if I'm late he cav wait.
Me: Intact a gaw I mt mouth
McCall: Hahhahah well it's not up to you if
your late right, isn't that the drs fault?
Me: Why gold, why now
Me: Noooooo Gian's fault. Hecwad late
Me: Ttttttttttttttttvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
McCall: Late coming home from school?
Me: An I smiling. I feeling like I am and
everyone CSS see.
Me: Weekly work. He was late cause he had
new missionaries today.
Me: My hair really hurts
McCall: Oh ok. What is on the screen?
Me: IDK cookiemonster maybe CNN
McCall: What should we name this baby?
Me: McKinley
McCall: Even if its a boy?
Me: Name the baby raider
McCall: Like the Oakland riaders! Ok!!
Me: Will my hair ever stop hurting
Me: B and h look alike
Me: I'm hungry do you sleep a kit?
McCall: Yeah it will stop hurting what does
it feel like, a ponytail that you need to take out?
I hate that feeling
McCall: hahahah they do (the lower case letters do)
Me: Yeah exactly that. Yeah the
user case ones too
Me: All done just oxygen now
McCall: What does the oxygen do?
Me: Thailand
Me: Nothing get me back to
normal. Like air
Me: CNN is so boring
McCall: What was Thailand by the way? ahhaa
Me: IDK I was still high and I saw
it on CNN and it sounded like
House Bunny THAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIILAND
in my mind hahahahaha
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I went back and read our convo and tought WTF!!! That was so random. hahahahahah I hope you found this as funny as I did.
P.S. I have no idea why I was talking about Sesame Street characters so much.





8 comments:
That's hilarious!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! That was hilarious... loved it!
baahahhahahhahaahhaahhahah omg I am so glad you posted that, that was seriously hilarious. My favorite was "nooo Gian's fault, he was late!" bhahahahahahahah
OH my gosh mckinley!! Same thing happened to me!! Laughing gas is amazing!!! I swear the tv was talking to me! It feels so good though haha
HAHA Thailand! Classic.
This was too funny, so glad you posted it :)
I am in the library at school literally crossing my legs i was laughing so hard. My dear Mckinley. I miss your cute face:)
my favorite part is how thailand and house bunny sounded the same.
That was so funny! I loved the picture :)
Post a Comment