Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't Be Hatin'!!!

"They see my writing
they hatin'
people readin' this blog try to diss me
don't catch me writing dirty
don't catch me writing dirty
don't catch me writing dirty
don't catch me writing dirty..."

Guess what everyone.... I am finally broken through the blogging world being controversial!! I have no idea how but I managed to do it. Hahahaha If anyone would like to tell me how, I would deeply appreciate it.

They other night I received a comment on one of my post that was beyond rude. Of course the person who left it, left it anonymously. I first would like to say, if you have the guts to leave a rude comment then have the guts to leave your name!

Gian deleted the comment the second he saw it because this is what it read, "I think this is the real-life inspiration for Seriously So Blessed." For those of you who follow the blog Seriously So Blessed you know that this is the ultimate blow to your blogging self-esteem. If I was insecure this sentence would probably dwell with me and make me worried that I suck, and my writing is poor taste, and I would debate going private.

But for everyone who truly knows me knows that I would first think who the hell would be so mean!!! Then you would know my second thought would be... DON'T BE HATIN'!! Ahhahah Seriously Anonymous Person, I am more offended that you couldn't leave your name. You must have known in your heart of hearts that what you were doing was wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have hidden your identity.

Actually I am now flattered because it means I have offended you in some way which really means that I HAVE MADE IT IN THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!! I mean do you know how much hate mail Seriously So Blessed gets?!?! She is a shear genius, and I am thrilled to be compared to her! You guys, I'm controversial!!! I never would have thought this little blog of ours would touch hearts the way it does! Ahhahahahahahah

So my fellow followers, quiet ones or loyal ones, followers all around the world, big or small let me hear your opinions! I would love to see more comments left, and hear your unspoken voice. Maybe leave a comment of some topics I can write about, or something I have never even heard of!

And I would like to give a big thanks to all who have left comments (anonymously or not) in the past! You hold a special place in my heart!

14 comments:

Nicole Nielsen Ellsworth said...

McKinley! I can't believe someone wrote that on your blog! Well, I'm definitely glad you decided to write this post. You handled it much better than I would! I love your blog! That person is lame!

Brittany said...

Yeah whoever wrote that is LAME!!!! They either don't understand the concept of Seriously So Blessed, or they are just super jealous of your way cute life ;) Plus duh! Your not even really from Utah, so how can you be Seriously So Blessed!
Anyway I always get a kick out of your posts and I don't think you should go private at all!

Tiffany said...

What on Earth? That is just crazy...which of your posts was controversial?? That's nuts.

Tiffany said...

I just looked up Seriously So Blessed and I don't get it?? Are they a polygamist family? Explain... :)

Courtney said...

Someone is obviously so overwhelmingly jealous of your beautiful face, new baby, husband, family, and life that they can't help want to force themselves into your life. I mean it's not your fault youre so pretty and that you make beautiful babies and that your family is so wonderfully cute...I mean seriously, that's the only reason I stalk you on a regular basis and constantly read your blog.
Now, I kno that sounds sarcastic...it's all ridiculously true...but seriously, I do stalk you.
On the real tho, some people are spineless, especially when the green eyed monster of jealousy rears it's ugly head.
Love you, Micks. Love reading about your life. Love sneaking in your windows... Lol!

Lindsay said...

What the heck?! Someone's a bit jealous...
Seriously!! What the heck though?! What post was so controversial?

Diana Smith said...

Wait im so confused!! I have never read seriously, so blessed, oh well you will have to explain it to me when I see you tomorrow!!

Randi said...

I have had one mean comment and it bugged me so much! But you do just have to think of it they way you are.

PS I read you blog because it's linked on McCall's. I'm from Danville, sorry to be a creeper. Also you should know that I am now addicted to two of your "products worth sharing" - the kerastase stuff and the Aveeno stuff. So good.

R+M said...

Yeah that's super LAME. First of all, that person must not even get Seriously So Blessed and second of all, none of your posts are braggy or controversial! That chick must not have a sense of humor at all whatsoever :)
love your blog kinners!

Josh and Tiff said...

Brush it off...especially because it was someone that didn't know you, because if they knew you they would know how sweet you are and they don't get your sense of humor. That's what we do...find humor in things that aren't so pleasant. I know, maybe it was a dentist that posted that and they thought your post would be hard on their business. Bahahahaha!

Janssen said...

I kind of love my hateful comments because it makes me feel like a real blogger too :)

sarah said...

I don't know what Seriously, so Blessed is but I LOVE your blog and you know I love you rooms!

And P.S....Please don't go private. I really hate typing in passwords to read blogs.

HAHAHA love you!

Bethany said...

Two words....Ignore them! They are on here everyday reading what everyone has to say about their so bold anonymous comment. Pa-leez!

Nicole Stenzel said...

Well it would only make sense McKinley. Because you know being happy in your marriage, having a beautiful baby, and enjoying your happiness is just so unrealistic. I mean come on, everyone else is depressed and hates their life. Why not you too? Not only is that person lame, as others have stated...but they are also simply jealous. Jealous that happiness exists in someones life that isn't theirs. Love you girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...