My hair was thick and wonderful. The thickness I have always wanted it to be. Now it is rapidly coming to an end. WHYYYYYYYYY?!?! Well, I guess it is fair to say, these pregnancy hormones got the best of me. Why must my hair go and my body weight stay? I don't get it? This is the exact opposite of what I was hopping for. How can I get my body on the same team as me? Huh?!? Ahahaha... Also I am having to vacuum the apartment twice a week because there are a billion strains of about 2.5 feet long all over... and I mean all over. On the cupboard, on the carpet, on my clothes, on Gian's head (hahah how does that happen), on and in my shoes. Hair is everywhere and I constantly have that Dashboard Confessional song in my head when ever I find a new strain. You know the one where he sings, "Your hair is everywhere, screaming infidelities...." I don't get what hair and infidelity have in common. Weeeeiiiiird-o!!!
And to double the hair loss, my little Ekemona is getting quiet the bold spot too. Not his great locks too!!! His is a different story, he keeps rolling his head back and forth in the crib, therefore causing bold spotsssssssss all over his lower half of his head. Ohh well at least his will grow back, LUCKY!!!
Please tell me that I am not the only one to be sad about this hair loss? Did anyone else feel like their house was becoming a furry home?
Now for some pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with this topic! Yaaaay, Randomness!
Such a happy little boy. He loves looking at these dinosaurs during belly time.
Ekemona with Mr. Claus (7 weeks old)
I miss this new born. He fell asleep on Gian's chest.

My doctor and cousin - Ryan Ollerton
Forgot to get a picture of Dr. Ollerton holding/delivering Ekemona when we was first born, this is the best we can do. Ekemona is 2 months old in this photo.

Who doesn't love a baby elephant?
I don't know why I only take pictures of E. There are no recent ones of Gian or myself. Maybe next time.
9 comments:
I swear on our friendship that i am being 100% honest when i say you look amazing! I am not just trying to be a good friend but when i saw you the other day i couldn't help but hope i look as ravishing as you post baby! You're just a natural babe my friend and if my body looked half as great as yours BEFORE my baby i would be the happiest gal in the world. You're a babe. And don't you forget it!
Great pictures of your little baby!Yeah Olivia has a little bald spot from rubbing in her crib and car seat, hopefully it comes back! Atleast our babies have hair though, lots don't haha
Ha ha! I thought I was the only one who sang that song as I pulled hair away from every corner of my house! I totally understand your plight, as I too have been losing hair like crazy, and I am pretty sure that mine is worst, although I think my hair loss is for different reasons, but still it sucks to watch the hair just float of your head, like its nothing!
Super cute pics of Z and he is growing like a weed!
At least you have pics of your kid... ;)
Also, next time I cut my hair for cancer I will donate it to you instead to help your balding problem, deal?
aaron found it in his garments all the time... hence the cycle... grow it out between babies, chop it off at about 4 months when the balding begins. join the club. best part is when it grows back in in clumps. :) you're gorgeous so know one will know. don't worry! :) except you. and it WILL drive you nuts.
My hair loss stopped at around 6 months. I recommend layers and swoop bangs to hide the random thin spots! The swoop bangs also come in handy when your hair starts growing again!
Post a Comment