Monday, December 19, 2011

In the Name of Love

At times I can't believe I am really a mother. I can't believe that I get to snuggle with my little Haolepino whenever I want, that I know what he likes and doesn't like or what he wants at that exact moment. I will just sit there and stare at him, thinking how lucky I am, thinking about how I never knew I could love something as much as my child. Every move he makes is brilliant or just too cute for words to articulate. He is the manifestation of pure happiness, love, and joy. He is worth every sacrifice, pain, or challenge I faced during pregnancy; I would do it all over again just to have another little nugget to bring so much positive emotions into our lives. He makes our house a home, a married couple a family, and with every babble he makes you can see his energy surge through and pierce our hearts with more love then I have ever imagined before. I am truly head over heels in love with him and I think he is perfect through and through... but I am his mother. It is biologically intertwined into my DNA. I CAN'T HELP IT!!!








I always say babies can move mountains, and they do!!! They can soften the hardest of hearts, they can bring people closer together, they can create a unity between spouses, they can make grown adults melt and crumble with the sweetest and purist emotions. If those aren't tiny miracles then I don't know what is!




"Babies are blessings!" -Brittany. I believe that to be true in every way possible.


4 comments:

Brittany said...

I love that you quoted me, I feel so special :)

Unknown said...

amen

Tiffany said...

Beautiful post. Truly.

Eva Marie said...

Beautiful post indeed.. and im sorry but how CUTE is your boy.. honestly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...