Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ugly Sweater Party

I personally really enjoy Ugly Sweater Parties...mostly because I like to dress up and second, I love to look ridiculous. Gian's work threw a great party last week with delicious food from Good Wood BBQ, and we had a great time. Please enjoy the heinous outfits we wore to join the festivities.


 MY HUSBAND... and the faces he makes. Isn't his sweater a Christmas wonderland? If you can't tell, it is actually a woman's sweater {which gives it a nice touch} and the turtle neck I am wearing is the matching set. 

 And this... this is how the turtle neck made me feel! I mean, if your going to wear something from 1991, then might as well do your hair too. I guess you're still suppose to look somewhat normal at these things... I GUUUUUUUUUUEEEEESS. 

My friend brought me this set to borrow and since we only had one, we decided to split it up between the two of us. Gian told me I looked too normal, like "What everyone would wear..." uhhhh I disagree!! No one wears snowflake turtle necks for a fashionable statement these days, or do they? PS I have no idea why I am posing like Spiderman... aaaaawkwaaaaaard! 

Last but not least, our little Haolepino's outfit for the night... no ugly sweater for him. A little secret about this outfit, it really isn't overalls. It is a sweatshirt onsie that has overalls printed on to it. It says, "I'm ready to play, but I like to cuddle!" 

Merry Ugly Sweater Month!! 
Share your favorite ugly sweater photos by emailing them to me. 

5 comments:

Eva Marie said...

You two are way to cute.. love you guys

i agree you do make that lovely snow flake sweater look normal hahah thats because you always look good :)

Brissa said...

hahahha, mckinley, i love you!!
"i'm ready to play, but i like to cuddle." had me laughing out loud for a solid thirty seconds. aahhh.
i love your sweaters and your faces. you guys are so cute.

Janette said...

BABHABHABHABHA! Love your face in that one picture! And the hair! Hilarious! And I don't think your sweater is ugly.. Is there something wrong with me??? Haha!

Janette the Jongleur

Bel said...

I love love LOVEEE ugly sweaters!!!! The one on Gian is just AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to go to an ugly sweater party!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...