I made three pies on Wednesday night
I didn't like the way this new crust recipe turned out. Can you see the shape of the acorn? Hahaha it's not just a giant gaping hole.
We all spent so much time in the kitchen prepping dinner. Brittany made her famous silky mashed potatoes, McCall made some awesome stuffing and sweet potato side, my mom made one of the best turkeys and her famous stuffing along with gravy, and I made my grandma's famous rolls. My dad made this wine gravy which was delish!!! Someone also made green bean casserole but I don't know who that was. My dad usually does the turkey, but we all gave the guys a break and they enjoyed the football games.
My parents hahaha aren't they cute!
Ella and Callum ahhaha his little face!
Lils enjoying the feast of all feast!
Me and Gian!
After dinner we divided and conquered the movie theaters so we didn't have to worry about finding a sitter. Believe it or not, all the guys went to go see Breaking Dawn...so did us girls!
On Friday, we took family photos and then played an awesome game of laser tag. My sniper of a husband was literally MIA to me the whooooooooole time... seriously he was tagging people left and right. We played against two other random groups and it was hilarious.
Later on in the week, Brittany and I got a deep fried tweenkie!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! Ohh don't worry, it sent us into a food coma about an hour later.
We decorated for Christmas and my mom brought in this toy car from the garage for Eke and Lily to play with. Hahahah doesn't she look amazing!!
Ekemona is in love with Brittany's cat, Tommy.
Max is his favorite snuggle toy!
The boy cousins taking a bath.
Koko made donuts and the kids helped decorate them... can you tell which one Hunty did? Hint, is has dark syrup ahahah.
Tommy loved playing with Lily in the saucer.

















4 comments:
Love your late holiday post! Better late than never right?????? Okay.. so I have a friendly suggestion for your blog..and it's mostly for selfish reasons! Have you tried making your images bigger? I'm always squinting or sitting really close to the monitor to check out your cool pics... Which is fine, I guess..but my husband looks at me weird when I do that... Just a thought... Or I can just click to enlarge I guess...
♥Janette the Jongleur
i love this post! hey at least you did it. those donuts looks really good right about now!
I love those pics of LIly, I need them!
i'm feeling so caught up on your life now! i really should blog stalk more. ahhh... the holiday season with no time for blogging. CUTE ugly sweaters. love it. and great idea for family laser tag. i think we might have to copy that one!
Post a Comment