That's so nasty. I used to buy the Jones Soda Thanksgiving package every year (brussel sprouts, turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, etc.) and then make everyone who entered my apartment try them while we taped them and took their pictures. They tasted EXACTLY like what they were described as which was super gross.
I haven't been on here in forever! I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well! Your little guy looks so cute and you are as beautiful as ever! And of course Gian looks great too. I hope you guys are having the best holiday season ever! We sure love you and think you're the best and hope we see you soon!
We are nothing special except for the fact that we like a little spice in our life. We hope that you will be able to find joy and humor throughout our blog and get a real sense of who we are. Thank you for your comments and stopping by to read.
7 comments:
Have you ever had 'spruce beer'? It's soda that tastes like a Christmas tree. ...also an experience ;)
Thank you - there is one more thing in the universe that I will NEVER EVER be tempted to try now. ;-)
So many comments:
1. Thats gross, will never try it.
2. Have you heard of bacon chapstick?
3. Your video voice sounds exactly like mom's video voice :)
Oh, and a friend just posted this on Facebook, and I immediately thought of you!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/bacon-wrapped-new-potatoes/detail.aspx
(this at least sounds a whole lot better!)
That's so nasty. I used to buy the Jones Soda Thanksgiving package every year (brussel sprouts, turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, etc.) and then make everyone who entered my apartment try them while we taped them and took their pictures. They tasted EXACTLY like what they were described as which was super gross.
ahhhh. that is so gross!! your reaction was so good. hahaha. so was your description. that sounds disgusting.
I haven't been on here in forever! I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well! Your little guy looks so cute and you are as beautiful as ever! And of course Gian looks great too. I hope you guys are having the best holiday season ever! We sure love you and think you're the best and hope we see you soon!
Post a Comment