All I have been wanting to do is spend time with my family, and due to the late and glorious Steve Jobs, I have been able to use my phone for Twitter and Facebook to keep me somewhat in the loop of things which has given me reason to not touch my computer in over a week {not to mention our internet flipping sucks which repels me from my computer}. I have been sooo lazy, but guess what I haven't been too lazy or dead to do... CHRIS-To the freaking-MAS!!! Unlike last year, I had everything up and decorated on November 2nd, except for the tree... that was put up earlier this week! What a magical time of year this is!!!
Banner made with Christmas scrapbook paper and Christmas ribbon
Gian, mine, and Ekemona's stockings... Ohh I love them!!!
Remember the wreath I made 3 years ago... well I decided to make a new one. SHE IS GLORIOUS, no!!
Don't judge my phone photography skills!!! Here are the lights that lead to our apartment... ohhh and the Diaper Genie!
My mom's nativity set from the 1990's.... I call it "vintage" hahaha
Ohh Christmas tree, ohh Christmas tree!!! Do you like how she is in our kitchen? The rocking chair has taken her most beloved spot, so this is what works. She makes a great night light for those midnight snacks!
Our friends opened this awesome store where you can make decorations like this!!
{I miss judged my colors when picking out paint... I.ROCK!!!}
My Nativity set, hand carved from olive wood, straight from Jerusalem! It maybe my most valued decoration of all. My sister brought it back for me from her trip a while back.
I saved the best for last.... the ever oh so beautiful mistletoe, finished with a glamorous giant crystal! Once a day I will stand here waiting for Gian to whisk me in his arms and dip me for a kiss ahhaah I am serious... I make him dip me!
I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite Chriiiiiistmaaaas... or what I just like to call, "Christmas" {is anyone else obsessed with New Girl and Zooey Deschanel?}. I hope your holiday season has been MERRY & BRIGHT!














4 comments:
your decorations are so lovely! you MADE that wreath? stop it! it's gorgeous.
and i know what you mean--this time of year especially, i find the urge to leave the internet behind and snuggle up under a christmas tree...then of course i see lovely posts like these and i'm back in the game:) have a beautiful, blessed week!
Your apartment is charming with those little touches! If I were to take pictures of our decorations... I'd have a total of two.
The strand of lights that Rob bought for our window outside and the presents I've wrapped and put in our empty fireplace. Pathetic I know...
But don't worry, we're not bah-hum-bug...we have christmas music going non stop!
So cute! I love the ornaments and little banner. Really cute. I feel ya on the internet thing. I can't say I am a fan of the internet in December--it's just a really busy, cozy, snuggly time of year to spend with family!
Ok, I love your mistletoe. 1, because it's cute and 2, because it reminds me of my neighbors. When we went to disneyland she asked us to take a pic of her and her husband in front of the castle. As she runs to catch up to him she goes "he better dip me or I'm gonna be pissed!" hahaha I laughed so hard because she was so serious. I love that you are the same way!!
your decor is awesome. including your "vintage" nativity.
Post a Comment