Friday, December 9, 2011

Best Salesman

.::Viral Friday::.

Hello hello again!! I know that A) I have skipped one too many .::Viral Fridays::. and B) I have disappeared and maybe even possibly fallen off the face of the earth, BUT I AM BAAAAAACK... well as long as the internet will allow me, along with my writer's block/laziness {I think they go hand in hand... well, in this case they do}.

I know that this clip is longer then most of us care for, but this guy IS AMAZING!!! I want to buy his products, not necessarily because I want it {because I do}, but because I think he is a rockstar and I want to support him! He is so witty, smart, creative, and a go getter!



My favorite part is his spiel about the sharpie on the towel!!! Hahahahahahah "...OJ stab it out..." I want to meet him.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
Wishing we were all at the beach!

2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

I totally want to buy whatever this guys is selling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...