My friend Rachel posted this on Facebook and I thought it was so amazing that I had to share it with all who read this blog and everyone I know.
This woman has an amazing talent, and it is exactly the opposite of my learning disability. I find it quite astonishing, actually. She has this amazing talent to be able to memorize every noise she ever hears and with that she has been able to detect what babies are really saying. She said this is only effective for babies from the age of 0-3 months because at 4 months babies' reflexes change. So, not only has she been able to list out all the noises, but the reason why the babies make these noises and how they are biologically designed to make that certain noise. AMAZING!!!
I know this is a longer video to watch, but if you have the time to watch it I don't think you'll regret it.
I strongly and personally believe that mothers have this amazing innate ability to read her child whether that be physically, verbally, or divinely, and I think this woman has been able to pin point exactly how mothers are able to do this even if we do it in our own different way. I am not saying every mother can do this... trust me, I am the one who can barely understand my own native language. Hearing the differences between these cries is like asking a blind man to differentiate between different shades of red. I am just saying how I believe mothers can memorize their child's ability to communicate and that children do in fact have tendencies or patterns to let us know what they want. I love this and hope that it can serve many people who have not seen it yet.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
VERY COOL! I tweeted about this and am going to definitely check it out. I was going to copy your blog post, but the video link didn't let me view the video.
This concept is amazing, I can't believe how familiar all of the baby "words" are! When you're going through the newborn phase, I think you kind of just figure it out by trial and error but I think it would have been a lot easier with this in mind!
Yesterday's and today's post = amazing!!!
Post a Comment