I have never been a fan of The Bachelor. I have never seen a whole season, just a hand full of episodes. As each season starts, I don't think twice about it, until I see everyone's comments via Facebook and Twitter and then I regret the lack of interest I had and once again feel out of the loop. However, two weeks ago, I was at my sisters house. She forced me to watch her addiction and I must say I loooooooooooooooooved it!!!... but that is not to say that I haven't seen an episode since, even though I really want to!!!
While enjoying our little show, I shared an image to my mom and sister of who I think the bachelor looks like, and it's fair to say they almost laughed diet coke out their noses.
I apologize for the poor quality of these photos... this was done from my phone.
These have become our family's newest and favorite images. I promise you will never see Ben Flajnik the same!!! In case you are wondering who this cartoon character is, it is DW from my childhood show Author. They are anteaters! Don't they share a striking resemblance?







8 comments:
BAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! you did a side-by-side!! YESSS! hahahahahhahahahahahhahaahah I love this post. I have to say, I loved Ben at the start of this season but he just ruined it by being so bland and having such bad taste/judgment. But this photo makes the whole season worth it!
I must admit.. I am GUILTY of loving the bachelor/bachelorette shows! And Ben is so. not. cute.
I've neverrrr thought he was cute!
You are hilarious. I must admit, I do see a resemblance
BAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH! That's hilarious! He DOES look like an ant eater...Too funny! I've never seen this show and I'm not sure I want to..Is it sleazy? I hate sleazy!
Janette the Jongleur
I seriously just laughed out loud at that picture comparison. SO funny!
I hope Ben sees this and is inspired to cut his hair :)
bahahaha!! he totally looks like her!
hahahahahah this is hilarious!! my husband says he looks like a sad puppy dog sometimes w/ his hair haha!!
Post a Comment