If you can think of all the things that love has done and can do, you begin to realize just how powerful love really is.
The one thing that every person has in common with each other is the desire to be loved. No matter who we are, where we come from, or what trials we have faced, we all desperately want to feel loved by someone. By nature, this is the common ground we all share.
Since meeting Gian, my life has changed in the best way possible. I truly can't imagine anyone better for me. I know every one says, "My husband is the best husband in the world!!!" Gian really is!!! Let me clarify, he is the best husband in the world for me!! I don't want to belittle or steal the credit from your spouse, problem solved right?!?! ahhahaha
I won't go off about why I am in love with my husband, but I do want to share my favorite part, which is a strong partnership and unity. Not only that, I think he is perfect for me!
So Gian I hope "you know I will adore you 'til eternity" and I am so happy that you will "be my baby" until the end of time. That is the best Valentine's day gift I will ever have!
Let us come together and share such a joyous emotion with all we meet. For those significant others, let us remember how we felt the day we realized we fell in love. For our family and friends, let's express our gratitude to them for their unconditional love! Happy Valentine's Day, and if you can find it, you will see that Cupid has struck you with an arrow!





2 comments:
AWWW! Such a sweet post friend! So glad that you've been blessed with a good husband and a little one!
Janette the Jongleur
Happy Valentine's Day, Mckinley!!! :) Loved what you said about getting to worship the emotion of love the whole day!
All the best to you and your wonderful husband.
Belly B :)
Post a Comment