WARNING: Viewers discretion is advised!!
Due to the topic, I felt like I should give a fair warning to those who are sensitive to bresticles. Here is the thing.... do you know this guy, Mark Long, from MTV, most currently on Battle of the Exes?
Him with the cast and obviously he is on the front row.
So there is no secret that this guy has a rockin' body. He works out! Well the other night as Gian and I were watching Battle of the Exes on MTV, I caught a glimpse of reality that made me feel jealous and yet utterly sad. I realized that this 40 something year old man has a better rack then me! No seriously!!!! I refuse to show you an image side by side to save me some credibility and to save me the last ounce of womanly pride I may now have.
Look at his pectorals. Look how they curve under and make a shadow.... ohh how I lack that!! I have never wanted fake boobs as much as I do right at this very moment.
Even if I try to flex or tape my ladies to the center, they never do this....
I can honestly tell you I have never coveted a man's chest the way I have with Mark Long because usually our chests are quiet similar.
No offense to Michael Cera, I love you to a million pieces, but we share the same body type! And because I love you, this should make you feel better.
So you see my problem right?!?! Mark Long has officially made both genders jealous of his very masculine body. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever be envious of so much testosterone. THANKS A LOT MARK!!!!
**Disclaimer: These photos are not made to be viewed in any form of sexiness and only made for the use of pointing out Mark Long has a better rack then 90% of the female population.**











4 comments:
He killed it at that challenge last night! He has a rockin body. Maybe I'm jealous too!
HAHAHAHAHA. the captions on the pictures are so good. it's true, his rack is amazing.
the second word verification was "pecad." even blogger knows it's about pecs!!
HAHAH You are HILARIOUS, McKinley. I have the same body type as Michael Cera as well (ruler).
oh my freaking hilarious! I'm with you - his boobs are way more rockin than mine.
Post a Comment