.::Viral Friday::.
Wow, finally it is February!! Did last month go by slow for anyone else? So glad to welcome the new month because it means we are that much closer to spring, and it is also the month of L-O-V-E!!!
Since Valentine's day is approaching fast, I thought I would share with you this video to help get you in to the mood of romance! He has some seriously awesome talents to make this video which turned out awesome by the way! Gian showed this to me right I think 2-3 years ago and I was almost in tears! IT IS THE BEST PROPOSAL EVER!!!
Did you enjoy this as much as me? Did it leave you with a little lump in your throat? Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All we need is love!!! {If you haven't seen Moulin Rouge yet then go do it today before you waste any more time!} For shizzle, love is the most spectacular emotion. Without it we would be nothing. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope it is filled with love!
THANK YOU, COME AGAIN
L, O, L, O, L, O L.O.V.E





1 comment:
That was seriously amazing!!!! I love this so much!!!
Post a Comment