Since Ella has this wonderful love of Disney's made famous princesses, Brittany has thrown her two amazing birthday parties. Last year was Alice in Wonderland and this year it was Tangled.
My sisters and mom are all so talented. Rapunzel's dress was made by all of us; it was Brittany's idea to tape ribbon on. Yes, this dress was literally held together by tape. McCall did the make-up; she is so good and it turned out amazing. My mom helped with getting the items to make the dress and hair details. I did the wig and Brit created fun activities while decorating with my mom.
Brittany throws great parties. There was a hair station, pizza, cake, dancing, and story telling. Ella got to open gifts and got so much girly stuff.





4 comments:
This is so cute! And you definitely pass as a rapunzel!! I love the additional hair you got going on!! They are so lucky to have such a pretty princess hang out with them!
Oh my gosh that is too cute. I bet you are the best aunt doing all these fun things! Your niece is a lucky girl!
How very sweet!!!
I LOVE this! Everything about this is so you! :) And can we talk about how big Ella is? WHAT?! She was born when we lived at the Medici, right? Goodness gracious, she is so beautiful :)
Post a Comment