Does this photo remind anyone else of this?
Two thumbs up!!! The sad thing is these holes are not in the seam, nope in the actual fabric!! hahahah All week I was saying he must be going through a growth spurt because he was a bottomless pit and was eating like I never even fed him. WELP.... Here is the proof hahahahah!!! I literally love this kid from head to toe!!!






14 comments:
What a strong kid you have! Breakin' through his clothes and all!!!
That is awesome! I swear my kid has a growth spurt every other week except instead of getting a lot bigger, he just eats like a starving child.
Ooooh that is so cute!
It is so crazy how babies grow like crazy! At least he's a healthy, happy boy! :)
Look at the LITTLE TOESIES!!!! Hehe pretty soon he will have to start wearing pjs without the feet on them anymore.
Belly B :)
How adorable is that???
oh my that is totally adorable! definitely a growth spurt :-)
hahahah what on earth, this is adorable!! I have never had this happen to Olivia, but wish it had cause I would just die laughing.
awww this is adorable!!
Oh my goodness! Ha ha ha. That is TOO cute!
that is HILAROUS!! i can't believe they just busted right out!
Haha! He is like the Incredible Hulk!
This picture made me laugh so hard! I'm waiting for Everett's toes to come popping out of his pj's one of these days. They grow so fast! Hope you guys are doing well!!:)
Hahaha! That's totally happened with our kids pjs too! I cut off the fabric past the ankles, just so they wouldn't be wasted pjs! It also made it easier for them to try and walk around!
Ella did that to her feety pajamas this summer while we were in Bear lake!
Post a Comment