Friday, September 23, 2011

Ninja Bear

.::Viral Friday::.

It'z Aloha Friday... no work 'til Monday!!!! I remember singing this in school, getting so excited, watching the clock tick down until we were free!!! So happy Friday everybody, hope it is a great day for you.

Have I ever told you about my love for animals? Well let me just say I secretly wish I was a zookeeper or worked at Sea World. So when I saw this I knew I had to share it with you. Have you ever wished King Fu Panda was real.... I proudly introduce to you the Ninja Bear. He lives in a zoo in Japan and is an Asiatic Black Bear. This black beauty has serious nunchuck skills, I do not want to be stuck in an alley with this guy! I mean, this bear lives up to his full Asianess... what do I mean by that?!?! Well let's just say they have competitions for this stuff and this Pooh Bear makes all the other kids jealous!!!



DID YOU SEE HIM THROW THE STICK UP IN THE AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRR?!?! THEN CATCH IT?!?! I mean how did he learn this stuff?

They said he was rescued after his mother was captured and hunted and he has been obsessed with sticks ever since he entered the zoo as a cub. These bears are known for climbing and breaking off branches of trees, and they aren't sure if the bear is doing it for fun or out of boardem. If you ask me he is highly intelligent and loves the attention he is getting from all those who come and visit. Look at the fuzzy guy, he full on has an audience and doesn't ever try to hide his baton twirling skills in a place where no one will find him. I am in love!!! This is one amazing creature!

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!
Aloooooooooooooooooooohaaaa!

4 comments:

Janette said...

Ok.. I'm convinced that this bear is actually a human ninja WEARING a bear suit.. It just defies reason! I wonder if this is legit? If it is then WOWOWOWOWOW! How amazing!!!


Janette, the Jongleur

Brittany Ericksen said...

I love how excited the voices in the background sound, you know they were just blown away by what they were seeing.

Hope Wiltfong said...

That is UNREAL. Although I think it's because the bear is bored, it STILL is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Eva Marie said...

Hahah never fails to make me laugh when I pop by here :)

So excited to see about your little bubs 1st birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...