Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thank You Very Much Mr. Roboto

Disclaimer: I am sorry I have been MIA. I just feel like I have a writer's block. If I haven't stopped by to say hello on your blog, just know it is because I am in a weird blogging rut. For that I am sorry for being lame!!!

The other day I put Ekemona in these robot PJ's. I think they are pretty sweet, don't you?!? Ekemona has been doing all sorts of tricks. He has been signing and saying, "mama," he has been signing "milk" which also stands for cereal, hungry, more, and eat. He has been walking.... ahhhhhhhhh it is crazy, after hanging out with Diana, who's daughter, Olivia, is 3 months older then Eke, he felt inspired and took 7 steps. I am sure he was just trying to impress O ahahha, but I almost bursted into tears of joy. He is climbing up stairs and making a fishy face. I just can't believe how much he is growing. I am constantly in awww with this little man.

 Love his pouty lips
 The Filipino squat 
 Him walking ahhaha blurry I know... sorry
 Devouring my eyelashes. It really hurt!
 And I give to you... the downward dog!!! hahaha
 He will even say hi and wave when he sees you through his legs hahaha
Eke just loves to see the world upside down.
This is his favorite game to play with me.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

The man-hand on the boob hurts almost as bad as the eyelash grab! Hahah.
I love this kid so much.

Scott and Laura said...

WHAT THE HECK?! When did he grow up? Well this just wont do at all. I think you need to bring him over so I can remind him that he is too cute to grow up.

Janette said...

Oh my goodness!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! What a sweety! And I love those jammies .. And no worries about being MIA... Although I do expect you to comment on every single post of mine that you missed.. haha..jk!!!!! Hopefully your writer's block will wear off soon!

Have a happy weekend!


Janette the Jongleur

Brissa said...

stop it. he's so cute!!!!

Bel said...

HAHAH he's so cute!!!! Love the robot pjs especially with the covered feet!!! *squealllll*

Belly B :)

Nicole Nielsen Ellsworth said...

Ahhh Your little boy is such a cutie!

Josh and Tiff said...

I love his chubby little cheeks! What a cute, smart boy.

The Allens said...

Down Dog!! haha I love it! Kaden does it too but way too quick for me to actually get a photo of it. Makes me laugh. We do need to meet up soon! I started school again so it's just crazy busy. But I wanted to see if you still wanted to do some family photos this fall and when?? I'd still love to do them!!! Miss you much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...