Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

I have a friend, Nicole, who has recently discovered a hidden talent of hers, which is decorating lovely cakes. She has also done anniversary cakes and offered to do one for me and Gian as a gift. I was honored! She seriously is so so so sweet.



The best part is she did a funfetti cake with butter cream, which is Gian's favorite.... which was also the top layer of our wedding cake, that I, reluctantly, saved and cut into for our first anniversary, which was gross and freezer bitten, which is why I didn't want to do it in the first place. I felt like this was special because we were able to re-live our cake, new and fresh and delicious and beautiful!!! Didn't she do a lovely job? I love the lilies on top and the brown ribbon and painted detail!!!

Thank you again Nicole!! http://mmmcakeco.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Megan and Justin said...

oh my goodness that cake sounds amazing!!!

Nicole Nielsen Ellsworth said...

That cake is beautiful!! Great job Nicole! And Happy Anniversary!

k. said...

::drools:: !! yum!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

She is very talented! I have no clue how people manage to do that :) How thoughtful and nice of her! PS. I replied to a comment so I hope you get it!!! :)

Nicole Stenzel said...

Thanks McKinley! You are too kind to me! It was a blast to make it and I am so glad you liked it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...