Friday, September 2, 2011

Amateur

.::Viral Friday::.

TGIF TGIF TGIF, all I can think about is Katy Perry's song. It is Friday and I hope that you have some awesome plans for this holiday weekend.

So, I love music... I have a deep rooted passion for music and I love when people can create things - new things that are original or just freaking fantastic... or passionate, talking about you ADELE!!! Ohh, I would love to meet her.... and Andrew Lloyd Webber, that man has a brilliant brain!! Speaking of meeting famous artist, totally saw Donny Osmond at Golden Spoon this week. It was pretty cool!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, sorry for the tangent!!! Well, you get how I love music, right? This kid you are about to watch, Lasse Gjertsen, has never had any education in music, he actually doesn't know how to play these instruments. He literally is just hitting each drum and piano chord separately then combines them together in a film to make a pretty freaking awesome song. Even more of a reason why I love this!!!



I love the penguin suite, his hair, the cow bell and his finishing pose on the piano at the very end!!! hahahah

Oh, and a special thank you Eric McFarland for showing this to me back in 2006. I still love love love it. I think Lasse Gjertsen is brilliant and deserves more credit for this creation. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did/do.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!
Have a musical weekend!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That was pretty cool. It must have taken forever to edit that.

Janette said...

HEYYYYY! Have a happy three day weekend!!

Janette, the Jongleur

Lindsay said...

That was pretty awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...