Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Clone

The other day I asked Gian if he thinks Ekemona looks like him and Gian replied, "No, I look at him and I don't think he looks that much like me, but I love it when people say he looks just like me." We then decided to pull up his baby pictures to see if we can see any resemblance {click on the images to get a better view}

 This is Gian's big sister Michelle - what a cutie. I think that both pictures are aprox. 6-8 months.

 Ohhh I wish Ekemona never had to get his hair cut!!! The helmet rubbed him bald in some areas, so cut it so it would be an even length again.

Gian's Mom, Noemi - isn't she beautiful? Don't mind the star... I might be over protective, but I don't even care!

 On the far right is Jerome, Gian's dad, then Noemi. Look how happy they are!!! I love them!! Did you know that Gian was born and raised devout Catholic? He joined the LDS church when we was 16 years old and is literally the only one in his entire family who is Mormon.

How is this possible? I mean how did Eke know to make the same face as his dad? Gian will never ever give me a good photo.... I mean don't get me wrong I do love that about him, but some normal smiles would be nice too once in a while. And now our children will be following in his footsteps.... goodbye family photos!!!

I don't know how I live with myself!!! Ahhahah Seriously these are the cutest babies I have ever seen... call me bias, but my heart just gets all gooey when I see these. 

Do you see Gian's clone? Do you think they look that much a like? {Eke has been getting Gian's "twin" and "clone" recently}

11 comments:

Diana Smith said...

He does look a lot like Gian!! Especially as a baby, but maybe when E starts growing up he might resemble you more. But I can see you in him!

kme1981 said...

Really, is there even a QUESTION that he looks just like Gian! From when he was born he was his daddy's clone! Oh, when do I get to see you guys again?!?!?

Brittany said...

Um call me crazy but I don't think he looks that much like Gian. I know I am weird, he just has his own look. I mean they definitely look related, no question there, but clone? I am not sold :)

R+M said...

bahahaha I was just going to say the exact same thing as brittany! I don't see a HUGE resemblance but they are definitely father and son. The good news is that they are both really cute babies!

Lindsay said...

He looks a lot like Gian, especially when he's making faces like him(How cute is that?!?)... but I wouldn't say he's a complete clone... I definitely see both of you in him! Either way... he's sure a cutie!! I think it's time for another cutie!! ;)

Tommie said...

When my older daugther was born she really did look just like her dad. Now, at eight years old, she's definitely a blend of the both of us. Your son is absolutely precious.

Unknown said...

I think it's 50% how people are here... Everyone always thought me and Gian were brother and sister... and I don't think we look ANYTHING alike.

Tiffany said...

They look just alike!!! Amazing! Everyone thinks both of my boys look like Matt, but if you compare pictures of Gabe and I at the same age, we are identical!

sarah said...

Right now I think he looks so much like Gian but as he gets bigger he will probably resemble you my dear friend :) He is a cutie for sure! Gosh, miss you!!

Unknown said...

he looks like his daddy. too cute!

RobAar said...

McKinley!

Your blog is so so cute! I love that you are advertising too! I just noticed Alise's website link on the side.

You have such a cute family!!! I think little Z looks a ton like Gian... but then, I remember the time in the Lahaina ward when Sister Tanaguchi said that Kellie looked just like the rest of us Hatch girls. We were like.. "UH, she has blond hair and blue eyes"?

I guess it's easy to see the distinguishing features in your own ethnic group, but it's different when it's someone with another ethnic background. What do you think?

I remember the day they sang Aloha - OE to me at church & Brother Sadang whisper in my ear.. "Come back here to have your brown babies." Love the brown babies!! Love my baby too - but there's something so cute about their big, dark eyes and dark hair.

Anyway, didn't mean to write a novel. Haha

Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...