On Saturday, we couldn't come to an agreement of how to style his hair... AGAIN. So I suggested, why don't we just cut it. It really was our only option. I thought about just pulling out the scissors in the junk drawer, but then I thought.... Wait this is his first hair cut, I want to make it special!
After convincing Gian that this was the best solution, we ran over to Cookie Cutters Kid Barber and told them our thoughts. Because of his helmet, his hair was not an even length all around... anywhere, so in order for it to blend he had to cut it shorter then we ever wanted, but it looks good and he looks like a little boy!!
Here he is getting his hurr did!
Here he is getting his hurr did!
Isn't this chair brilliant? It really has a horn too. I want one instead of a high chair!
One last good look of that shag!
First cut is the deepest... What?!?! Cheryl Crow's song is definitely relevant!!!
I sorta wonder if we should have kept that top long. I think it looks pretty sweet!!
He kinda looks like Ronny from Jersey Shore ahahhah Wouldn't you say? He just need to do a fist pump.
It is all done!! Look at this little man, he looks like a big kid now.
Please admire his perfectly round head!!! Thank you helmet for
restoring the shape to when he was born... ahaha
I made sure to keep a locket of his hair for his baby book. I doubt he will care as much as I do, but I loved loved loved those baby locks so I wasn't about to let it all be swept away!














13 comments:
Aww, his haircut is just adorable!! I'm so glad you saved some of his curls, though. You're right, they're not so much for him as for you. He's just precious, both with long and short hair.
He looks more like a big boy now! VERY cute do though. I love how the hairstylin place is kid friendly! And I wish I woulda kept my 1st's locket of hair before letting them sweep it all away, but ah well. Next kid. :)
He's so handsome!!!
It's SOO hard to let go of those baby locks! But, he sure looks dang cute! He looked super cute getting his hair cut too, sitting in that car like such a big boy!
I am glad you cut it. He looks so cute and like a big boy now. That first pic with his hair all crazy made me think of the Grinch's hair :)
But it is sad to do the first haircut so I totally understand why it was difficult to let it go... literally.
aw I miss his long hair! he does look older but those locks were awesome! he's so cute either way.
he is absolutely adorable! love your blog-following..now!
i love his haircut, it's so cute! i feel like you can really see his face better now ;) isnt the first haircut so sad? i hated sierra's but she had a major mullet going on.
OMG OMG OMG he is so so so cute!! The hair cut is ADORABLE!
and I love you kept all of it.. such a mom move hehe :)
holy cuteness! what a great looking baby you've got there. too adorable for reals:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
I love love love the hair cut. So dang styling! He is gonna be a heart-breaker I think!
So. Stinkin'. Cute.
he is seriously getting so big and handsome! what a cute boy!
Post a Comment