Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hahahahahah!

Since Ekemona has his helmet, we have to make sure we thoroughly wash it to ensure that no bacteria or fungus grows while he is wearing it. When they told me these things could happen I freaked out, knowing how painful that could be. They suggested to wash it daily. Well I think it is only fair that Eke gets a good clean scalp scrubbing every day too. We like to give him his baths right before bed time and then blow dry his hair so he gets a nice toasty dry, along with going to bed with a dry head of hair. Gian blow dried E's hair one night, and this was the result:


Bahhahahahahahahahhahahah I still laugh every time I see this photo.

5 comments:

Camille Spence said...

hahahaha!! his face is like "Daaaaaaaad!! Stoooooooooop!!!"

Nick and Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

This made my night! He's so sweet!

Diana Smith said...

HHAHA he is soo cute! yay i am so glad you are coming to my blog party!!

Tommie said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen all week. LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...