I will not spill all the beans completely or share the details until it is set in stone. Whether it is positive or negative news, I will be sure to give you a more informed update. To satisfy your curiosity, I will give you two words... Job Opportunity. OK that is it!!! No more information. That is all that you will get from me, but clearly you can see how this opportunity has literally just tickled me. So regardless of the outcome I am so thankful to even be acknowledge and qualified.
In Other News:
Have you noticed I change the name of our blog? What do you think? I want to remove our last name from the blog. If you have our blog listed on one of your side bars I would deeply appreciate it if you would update it with the new name of our blog. Just copy and paste our URL and it will automatically do it for you. If it does not change at first, try again... or just rename it.
I used Gian's shaving cream today... {in a deep masculine voice} and I smell like a man,
And to reward you for your suffering here is a picture of what this afternoon looked like:
What darling boys!! If you can look closely they are literally sleeping in the same exact position
Gian blow dried Ekemona hair... again bahahhahahaha
and I want to show you my favorite earrings








7 comments:
I want to know more about your job! Hopefully it all works out!! Looks like a lovely afternoon haha
You stinker! Just spill the beans all ready! I hate not knowing :) Anyways on happier news I LOVE the pictures you posted! How adorable! The one of your favorite earring was beautiful! I need to see this little man again!
Can't wait to hear more!!!!!
You are going to start your own business??? You are talented. I know that's it right? Don't be mad if I guessed right :)
I love the picture of Gian and Z, so cute!
And Katie, if you want to know you can always ask me...
:)
Love the new blog name. Also love the pictures.
And the suspense is killing me!!! :-)
McKinley! Glad to hear about the recent excitement in your life!!
Thank you for all the support you've given me in the past couple weeks. We are so lucky to have Ben here, healthy and quite happy! I'm half way through writing about the experience of getting him here.
I'm I just love what you do to your photos...you'll have to let me in on your method.
Love,
Aarika
Post a Comment