I feel like blogs are todays modern day pen pals. My sister, Brittany, has been able to find some really neat blogs of parents with children who have special needs. I copied her by following those blogs too.
Through blogging, I have a pen pal named Tiffany. Her and her daughter, Olivia, are amazing and I love to read their stories. Tiffany and Olivia sent me actual mail... real live mail, the kind that comes to your door!! Check out the stickers Olivia put on the box. How did she know I loved the Biebs so much?!?! Guess what it was... just try...
...ok fine, it was Girl Scout cookies!! If you know me then you know these things are like gold to me. Literally seconds after opening the box, I dove straight into the cookies. Hence why there are cookies already out of the box before I could get my camera to document the joyous occasion! Tiffany mentioned that Olivia was selling GS cookies and I asked if they shipped to Utah and they did... they really really did! Thanks you guys!!! You made me and Gian very happy!
If you notice to the right column there is a section called "Amazing Mothers with Spectacular Children." There I have placed these mother's blogs. I really can't tell you enough how much I love these women and the example they set {you will notice my sister is on there too!!!}. Thank you ladies for always posting and sharing your stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I never thought about blogs as being modern day pen pals, but you are so right! Good insight and you should send me some gs cookies :)
awww how nice!!I love getting mail especially packages and even more girl scout cookies! That is so nice of her! Plus I love her daughers name!
Yay!! I love 'real' mail too. It's such an adventure just to check the mailbox everyday. Tiffany's great. I love me some girlscout cookies. :-)
I really love how the internet makes our world just a little smaller.
I can tell you that I loved sending those to you. Olivia got a kick out of putting the stickers on and it made us feel so special to have a friend in Utah to send cookies to!!
I dunno.....I think you are the one who is inspirational.
hugs~
Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
What a cute idea! I like JB too and caramel delights are the best girl scout cookies!!
Modern day pen pals, I love it.
Post a Comment