Les Madeleines is one of the hidden treasures here in Salt Lake City, Utah and has been featured on The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the Food Network. They are known for their kouing-aman {it is pronounced like "queen" + "a" + "mon"} and claim they are slightly addicting... addicting is not a strong enough word! This amazing delicious master-piece truly is the best thing I ever ate! The kouing-aman has this sweet, salty, caramelized crunch on the outside, and a gooey flakey center. Hmmmm, heaven on earth!!!
Anything you buy from this shop of pure perfection is delicious. If you ever find yourself in Utah, be sure to pay a visit to Les Madeleins found in the heart of the city. They also serve breakfast and lunch and fresh beignets.
I have teamed up with the owner of Les Madeleines to give the winner 4 of the Kouing-aman, in any of the 50 states {don't worry if you are not from Utah, it will be shipped} . Here's what you need to do to enter:
* You need to become a follower of my blog and leave a comment saying you have done so.
For Extra Entries {to help boost your chances}:
*Leave a comment telling me the best thing you ever ate.
* Spread the word by social media {Facebook, blog post, Twitter} that links back to this blog, and then leave a comment that you have done so.
That means that you can have up to 5 entries: 1 for each social media that you link to {i.e. Facebook, blog, twitter}, 1 entry for becoming a follower of my blog, and 1 entry for telling me the best thing you ever ate.
If you failed to become a follower of this blog, you will be disqualified, and the prize will go to the next winner.
If the winner lives here in Utah, you will be required to pick up the item up from the store.
The winner will NOT be responsible for shipping; however, providing information to me is necessary.
The giveaway will end Tuesday April 5, 2011 at 11:59pm MST
The giveaway will end Tuesday April 5, 2011 at 11:59pm MST
A very special THANK YOU to the owner of Les Madeleins for making this possible! You truly have a heart of gold. FYI... Did you know they never throw out their food; they always donate their extra items to local shelters. To read more about their involvements you can click here.






22 comments:
Best thing I EVER ate? Wow, how to even say. .. .
Probably the pepper steak with mango chutney and mashed potatoes at the Treeroom in Sundance, the night we got engaged. It was amazing.
The best thing I ever ate?
I can't even pick just one, but I have to say that I think one of my favorites is fresh crab and sourdough bread from the warf. A San Francisco classic!
now I'm a follower. . .not a very bright one, though :)
The best thing I ever ate... changes daily. but right now I'd have to say one of my favorite desserts is at sansei in maui. It's tempura ice cream with caramel sauce. It's like a deep fried twinkie but with ice cream on the inside. So wrong but soooo good.
And, I am a follower.
Of course I am a follower!!
The best thing I ever ate was cheesecake, of any kind hahah
I am now a follower
I always follow you, now it's just public :)
Now following you :)
Off topic of this post:
You used to work at Disneyland?!? I need details! :) Which ride were you at? I know Disneyland like the back of my hand. Not only did I grow up down there, but my grandfather was an imagineer (helped design The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Carribbean, etc) Needless to say, we were a very 'Disney' family :)
I am a follower!
the best thing i ever ate was crepes in Paris, so yummmy!
ok I did a blog post about you!
I posted something on my blog!
My mother's Lemon Meringue Pie or Lemon-glazed Cheesecake. My mouth waters just thinking about them. XOXO
that sounds yummmyy
I became a follower!
Best thing I ever ate would probably be filet mignon at The Geisha House in Vegas
Dude, I have been dreaming about this ever since you posted pictures.
PS I'm following you.
Also, the best thing I ever ate would have to be... french fries at Bouchon in Vegas (it would probably be different if I craved something besides french fries right now).
Best think I ever ate: 7-layer dessert. MMMmmmmmm..
I'm a follower! Before I was a stalker..now I am official ;)
Best thing I've ever eaten..my mom's mesquite salmon with asparagus and sweet potato with cinnamon butter and salt and pepper..my mouth is watering...i need to go take a visit home to visit my mom ;)
Post a Comment