He is precious! And pertaining to your post the other day about using names...I have no idea!!! I use my kids' real names...oh well? :) *fingers crossed
We are nothing special except for the fact that we like a little spice in our life. We hope that you will be able to find joy and humor throughout our blog and get a real sense of who we are. Thank you for your comments and stopping by to read.
5 comments:
How precious is he!! Love all the hair!
I bet she is so excited he came! When I saw that ADORABLE picture of him I thought it was Callum! I think they look so much alike! Congrats Auntie!
He is precious! And pertaining to your post the other day about using names...I have no idea!!! I use my kids' real names...oh well? :) *fingers crossed
Did they know they were having a boy? So exciting!!! And that is quite a strong name he has.
Aw he is SO CUTE!! thanks for coming and hanging out. We love auntie kinny!
Post a Comment