Whenever I can tell that it is just driving Little E nuts I take it off and scratch his head for him. It is both funny and sad because his eyes start to get heavy and he gets all relaxed. Sometimes he will even try to itch it himself. Poor guy!!
He fell asleep in his swing while scratching his head
Good news is, he doesn't get hot with it on. So that means he will keep his long locks for a little bit longer. I don't see the need to cut his hair if he isn't getting over heated. Also it has only been two weeks and we can already see a huge difference in the shape of his head. So glad that we were able to get the helmet for him!!






8 comments:
He is so cute! I love that he fell a sleep like that! We need to see before and after pictures of his head shape!
Oh we know all about helmets here in the Sorenson home. (Elisabeth has a pink one that is all 'blinged' up).
Love that picture, he's adorable.
So glad it is going well so far - it's better now to do the hard work!! He is taking it like a trooper - so sweet!
yay for his head already making progress. Thats funny about him getting relaxed when his head is scratched, I don't blame him!! And yes keep his hair long!!
Are you just DYING over how cute your child is?
He is just precious! I love that the scratching relaxes him so much. So sweet.
oh my gosh could this picture be ANY cuter?!!? Makes me say "awww" out loud!
That is adorable...I can't imagine...I would be itching like crazy. When Olivia takes off her "turtle shell" in the morning, we scratch her back for at least 5 minutes!!!
Post a Comment