Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tulip Festival

My darling friend, Laura, invited me to go to the Tulip Festival with her. I was so excited because I was actually going to ask her if she wanted to go... great minds think a like huh??? I have never been to this festivity so I was really excited to finally enjoy it this spring, and what screams spring louder then tulips? In case you are not sure what this event is... it is exactly as it sounds. It is a giant park you walk around and look at the beautiful landscaping! We were there from 2:30-5:10, yep we took all the time we wanted, we even enjoyed the best kettle corn I have ever had. Here are photos of our day...




 For those of you who read the Book of Mormon, this is exactly how I would
envision the Tree of Life!

 This made me feel like I was in Alice in Wonderland.

 Laura's little boy Ethan, he is sooooooooo cute!

 Tree of Life again!!! It is so whimsical to me.


 Ethan {second to last on the L} is with his friends just hanging out hahaha





 Isn't she so cute? She is going to have another little boy in the fall!!!
You can't even tell.... LUCKY!!!! 


 This fountain is so pretty and there is a place right in the center that you can
view it going up and it going down the hill.


 THIS DOOOOOOOR!! It is just like The Secret Garden, anything
whimsical gets me all excited beyond belief!

 This was the court yard on the other side of the door. I told you it 
was just like the book/movie!

 Finally a photo of us hahahaha. We are standing in front of some beautiful waterfalls.

bahhahahahahahah I love it!!!

Next time Laura promised she would take me to this great little English place in SLC... I can't hardly wait!! How do you like to celebrate spring?

6 comments:

Tommie said...

Beautiful!! I love me some tulips.

kme1981 said...

I love this place! In August every Tuesday you can get in for $2.00. The summer gardens are amazing too! I'm so glad you posted picture! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiul pictures McKinnley! I want to go check it out. Wish I was out there!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous! Tulips are my favorite.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun... and seriously, your trip to Hawaii looks like more fun. I would love to go to Hawaii!! Aubrey is about 24 inches... still kind of a shorty. Do you know what Brooke's last name was? I don't remember a Brooke. I graduated in 2009. I love springtime!

Scott and Laura said...

YAY! Pictures of us!!!! It was so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...