Monday, May 23, 2011

Writer's Block

I have nothing to write about... not a thing. So maybe you can just enjoy these photos of Ekemona. These photos are of him at 6 months, which were taken about 4 weeks ago {By the way he is 7 months old now}.












Are you bored yet? Sorry to overload you with my pride and joy ahhaha.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

He is so cute! He really looks like you, minus the Asian part:)
Love that kid!

Unknown said...

I love him. And that awesome hat.

Anony said...

Oh, he is so so adorable! And I am lovin all that hair on his head!

Tommie said...

No boredom here, he's precious!!

Jessie said...

Your baby is very adorable! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

claire said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful baby!

RobAar said...

LOVE the cute hat on that cute boy! I wanted to use a winter beany on ben, but it's kinda silly when everybody knows you live in TEXAS. Haha. I have an announcement for you! What's your address?
Love,
Aarika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...