Last week we went home to visit my parents. It was a great trip, and we did absolutely nothing except eat, go to the beach, and sleep. That was the extent of our vacationing. Ekemona is in love with the water. He was either in the pool or the ocean almost every two hours. It was so cute to see him kick and splash and squealing with excitement. We actually saw TWO... not one but TWO whales. This is not common at all because they usually head back up to Alaska by this time. I had no expectation to see them, BUT I DID!!! It made me ohhh so happy! Well here are photos of the last week...
 |
| At the beach |
 |
| He liked the sand until he put it in his mouth ahahahah. |
 |
| Just chilling in the back yard with his towel robe hahaha. I am obsessed with this child, please brace yourself with Eke overdose.... |
 |
| Eke and Tatu (my dad). Seriously, it is amazing to see how much this kid loves him! |
 |
| Sweet swim suit huh?!? |
 |
| I tried to capture the joy he has for the water... but these just don't do it justice. |
 |
| His hair became so curly in the humidity. |





 |
| Bahahhhahah So I thought this would be cool. After 9 attempts, I just gave up and settled with this... |
 |
| Baby pineapple... isn't it the cutest thing you have ever seen? |
 |
| Just laying by the pool! I don't get why Utah is so far away from the ocean.... HOW RUDE! |
 |
| Me and my sister Kachina... isn't she really pretty?!? |
 |
| So I think everything Eke does is adorable... even when he can grab his feet and stuff them in his mouth! |
 |
| EKEMONA!!!! He is such a boy... well I will tell you this will not fly when he is 16!! So I guess he can take advantage of being a baby for now and getting away with it hahahahah. |
 |
| He wanted my gelato so bad. He always wants to eat what we are eating, even if he is full! |
 |
| My friend David from high school. His sister, Sarah, and I were BFF's. |
Let me just take a minute to brag about my parents' talents... My mom is genius, she can look at something and get inspired and create a room or a house {they built and designed every single thing on this property} and get every fine detail to perfection i.e. the roofing, it is gorgeous! My mom and dad rent out this home and make it a business, they have even hosted several weddings. The house is set up higher on a hill and you can see all three islands from the back yard, this also makes it for a great place to enjoy the sunset.
My dad loves agriculture, we always planted trees and did yard work as kids. Here are just a few things that he has growing on the property; bananas, tero, coconuts, papaya, pineapple, lemons, limes, lilikoi, sugar cane, mango, guava, dragon fruit, other vegetables, and so much more, I can't even remember them all. It is great to just go and pick the fruit for a nice snack... if you are not afraid of giant creatures from the underground that look like they have some sort of nuclear posioning!!! I hate bugs! He even used to have chickens to have fresh eggs and a compost pile, I miss that! Let's just sit here and enjoy these images, while crying and wonder why none of us live in this house...
 |
| Each bedroom had it's own mini refrigerator, outdoor shower, and bathroom |
 |
| Each room also has it's own lanai {patio} |
 |
| This gong is my favorite thing in the whole wide world. I rang it every time I walked by ahahah. |
 |
| The gorgeous kitchen with TWO dishwashers. |
 |
| The living room and kitchen |
 |
| Can you see the bar in the background with the TV? The sliding doors eliminate completely. |
 |
| Told you the sunsets were to die for!! The island you are looking at is Lana'i. |
 |
| My favorite picture of the house! |
 |
| Remember the eliminating sliding doors? Check out how open that room becomes, neat feature huh? |
 |
| I love this pool and the beach style entrance. It is great for the younger kids. |
 |
The media room. The walls are black and have thick black-out-blinds so you can really get into the movie. There is a HUGE TV but you can't see it.
(I know you may not care or want to see these photos, but I plan on printing my
blog one day and want these images apart of the book.} |
13 comments:
Your son is adorable! Screw my parents timeshare on maui, can I just stay there?! Lol
Amazing!!!! I want to stay at that house too! I would miss it as well. At least you get to have an amazing vacation!
Your baby is so stinkin' cute! I just love his cheeks! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time! One of these days I want to see that beautiful home in person!
BABYYYY BEACH!!!! Ahhh man I am so jealous! It's my dream to take Kaden a-swimmin' back home. Looked like the perfect vacation, the house turned out to be pretty stunning that's for sure. Best summer job ever, mowing the lawn up at the cottage in the sun. haha. Miss you lots. Let's do lunch soon! I'll be in PC all next week, but maybe the week after! Baby haolepino is such a GEM!! I want to meet him!
Are you kidding me?????? Take me, take me, take me!!!
uuuhhhmmmm...I am speechless. That home is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen! Wow oh wow!
And those little swim trunks...love them.
Post a Comment