...THE FREAKING iPAD 2?!?!?!?
Nothing that is what!
Gian's parents gave him one for graduation, and this thing is a real beaut!! It is the closest thing to perfect I have ever seen!
I mean seriously, this thing is out of this world! Just look at it in all it's glory!
It has been so much fun because we can do FaceTime with Gian's parents and last night they were able to see Eke crawl... and my best friend Elyse was able to finally meet him. I love this thing!
In the wise words of Kip Dynamite, "Yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... but I still love technology, alllways and forever... always and forever..."







3 comments:
Those look super nice and fun! But everyone says they are just a bigger iphone...oh well!
I thought you were giving one away! That was not nice to tease me and then just brag about your cool toy! I am O-ffended.
Awe man! That sure does look like a beaut! I would love me one of those. Technology is so amazing. I don't know how life was like before cool techie stuff.
Post a Comment