Friday, May 20, 2011

Growing Pains

I would like to introduce you to a new series I will be doing on my blog called Growing Pains, where I will share my experiences, memories, and stories of my learning disability and my childhood. Since I received so much good feedback on a previous post, I thought I would continue to share more and to keep it organized by making it it's own series.

The reason I feel it is important to keep sharing my stories is to relate and connect to anyone who is or has gone through the same thing or something similar. I hope that my stories will enlighten knowledge around all kinds of people and that there is no such thing as "abnormal" that we are in fact all normal, just different variations. I mean, if people didn't like spunk then M&M's would not offer different colors in each bag you buy, right?!?

I hope you enjoy reading these segments and can get a real sense of what it is like to be inside my head.

Feel free to see the new tab above for more information.



6 comments:

Anony said...

I am very excited to read this segment of your blog. Oh, and I am Laotian. My husband served a mission in the Philippines and when he got back, he thought I was filipina because you know...I look like one and get mistaken for that a lot. But I told him I could be! He just has to teach me tagalog and I can totally pretend I am from the Philippines. ;)

Diana Smith said...

Look forward to reading your posts!

Brittany said...

Hahaha, I love the groin pains! What is crazy is I totally had the same idea to write down memories and stories for my kids and I am going to call in The Wonder Years. Its funny cause we both chose the name to a t.v. show and had the same the idea at the same time.
Great minds think alike!

Bel said...

Looking forward to it! :)

<3 Belly B

Lisa Christine said...

I always tell my girls how good it is that we're all different - it would be awfully boring otherwise!

Tommie said...

I'm looking forward to your new series. I think you have a lot to offer and am so glad you're sharing it with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...