My darling friend Amrah was the one to share this wonderful news with me. I am not a doll person, but I am a huge Disney and Princess lover... and guess what they came out with... DOLLS!!! They are limited designer collector dolls. They are only making 80,000 and they are doing all 10 princesses, a new doll/princess each Monday. So far they have done Cinderella and Ariel. I LOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!! Did I ever tell you that I used to work at Disneyland? Yep, probably one of the best jobs I have ever had!! I actually miss it a lot and desperately want to make it back.
Getting back on topic.... to be truly honest I am more obsessed with the sketches than the actual dolls. They are only sold at the Disney Stores and they are each $60. Each store is given a limited amount to sell and when they are sold out they are gone!!! Here are just the sketches, want to see more?
What do you think? Would you go buy them? Do you love these sketches?
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
I would not but them but you totally should collect these. They will probably be worth something and it is so you!
If I had a little girl who was really into it I "might". But it's a hard line because a really little girl would want to play with it and might not take great care of it. An older girl might not be into that anymore. I guess it would be kind of like collecting porcelain dolls, which I have and love. I just need a little girl so I can put them on a shelf in her room.
I do love the sketches, but I doubt I would buy them... I'm not much of a doll person either!
I agree about the sketches. I think the sketches are 100x cooler than to dolls.
I love the sketches too! Thanks for sharing McKinley!
So *maybe* I am a doll person. I feel so tempted to get these beauties for a future daughter. If I ever have a daughter that is anything like I was, she would LOVE to have a doll like this. Too bad there is so much pressure to get one right away!
I LOVE these!!! I would decorate Olivia's room around them!
Post a Comment