First of all, I am so so so sorry I didn't do a Viral Friday a few days ago. I totally forgot. Life has been kinda busy these days and the time has just sped right passed me, but I think this might make up for it all...
I was finally able to document him walking. Ekemona just cracks me up and I am head over heels for this little guy. Hope you had a great weekend!!!





11 comments:
WOO HOO! Look at him go!! Soon you will be chasing him everywhere haha
I LOVE how cute his little walk is. He looks like a little gun-slingin' cowboy who's been ridin' a horse across the desert so he's all bow-legged.
SO CUTE.
AWWWWW! Such a big boy now!
♥Janette, the Jongleur
Yea! Here comes trouble. He is so cute.
Oh my goodness how cute! I bet life is pretty crazy right now chasing that little guy around. He really is a handsome boy! Congrats on the walking, I bet he is pretty proud of himself!
McKinley! AHH! Your baby is walking!! That is the cutest little walk I've ever seen! He is darling! P.S. I loved that story about Eke you left on my blog. We really do need to get together with you guys soon! Hope you guys are doing well!:) I am going to watch that cute baby walk again.
How adorable is that! I hope you have a nice pair of jogging shoes to keep up with him!!!
I love that you laugh hysterically when he falls, I am so going to tell him that when he gets old enough :)
LOL that is the most adorably hilarious walk ever!!!
Belly B :)
Too cute!
YAY!!! look at him go!! soo cute that you captured it!!
Post a Comment