Some of you know that Gian is pretty dang smart. Seriously, the smartest person I know! Well he has a collection of Rubics Cubes that he has compiled. The smallest one he has is a 3x3 and then the biggest one he has is 6x6. He can usually solve these within minutes while I try to pel my stickers off and try to rearrange them to look like I solved the puzzle. Which, by the way, you can totally tell because every corner of every sticker is curled and will never go straight again... I swear the manufacturer did that on purpose!!!
Well one day as I was holding Eke, he was eyeing the collection of cubes. I thought I would hand him one to kind of play with. Well I think this kid is going to be more and more like his Dad!!!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Thats so cute that he is playing with the rubics cube! makes sense though, all those pretty bright colors!
Ha ha, he looks so smart with his "thinking helmet" on and the rubics cube in his hands!
I just LOVE this little boy! Peyton points to his picture on the fridge and says..."bay-be" :)
Hee hee!!! He's so cute.
Post a Comment