June represents all that is good in this world: school gets out for the summer, you drink lemonade and run through the sprinklers, kids play in the streets, kites fly in the sky. June is a magical month. Happiness just floats in the air while the sunny sun showers us with warmth! I LOVE JUNE!!
Also, it is my birthday month!!!! Not the point....
It's like, this is the time the calendar year should have started. I just freaking love your guts, JUNE! You are a glorious month that sparkles with happiness and joy! Keep on bringing the love. I can't wait to see what else this year has to offer!






4 comments:
June is wonderful (although my hear soars in July hehe)
Love all things to do with nice warm weather..
Yeah for June
Happy birthday month! And it's also an awesome month because that means we're half way there till Christmas!!
I do love June a lot too!!! Its a great month!
YAY! for birthday months! lets get together soon! i wanna hear about your hawaii trip.
Post a Comment