How do you like our bloglift? I won a gift certificate to Designer Blogs on My Giveaway Today, and this is what they made me... You like it?!?!
The designer I worked with was Erin. She was so very helpful and patient and created this beautiful masterpiece. They offer tons of other accessories for blogs, so go check them out if you are needing something to spice up your blog! Thank you again Erin, for all of your help! You are great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Your blog looks great- so good to win the gift certificate. I am in the middle of a blog lift, slowly getting there but I am rubbish at html.
i love it! it looks awesome. my blog needs serious help. haha
It looks great! She did so well!
It's so cute!! They did a great job!
I think the colors are to DIE for!!
It's way cute! I wish I knew my way around web designing!
I love it!!!
Your blog is definitely cute! It's so fun that you are so involved in networking. I love the give away you did with Lisa's shop! How awesome...
Looks really cute!!
Post a Comment