Friday, April 29, 2011

The Cougars are Out!!!

Even though Gian is now officially a BYU alumnus and we must say goodbye to the Cougars, that doesn't mean we will stop cheering on BYU teams, unless of course where he goes to law school has a pretty rocking team... we will always have Cougar Blue running through our veins.

Here are pictures of the grad-u-ation...
Waiting for the grads to fill in the empty space.

Gian's mom, Noemi, with Ekemona

Me and Jerome... I am sure he hated me doing this!

All the grads of 2011... I have no idea where G is.
Elder Scott come and spoke, it was great.

Had to put the cap on E ahahahha. So cute!

I love this little boy and his lips!!

Gian with his parents

Too bad no one in my family came...

Cute huh?!?!

You thought Gian wouldn't give his funny face?

I will give a secret prize to whoever can find Gian first!

He was one of the first to have his name called. Can you see the diploma in his hand?

I don't know why you are looking at this photo...

After 2.5 hours it was finally time to stand and watch them sloooooooooowly  walk away.

Of course he does the World Wide Asian Photo Sign.

Proud father.... proud son.

Our happy little family

Raaaaaaaaaaarr!

The last time we will ever be in front of the cougar again... awww. Yeah, whatever we aren't even sad.... so long suckaaaaaahs!!!

Time to Shout!!!

5 comments:

BrittWilk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diana Smith said...

yay he did it! that is awesome he has graduated! Now you are onto bigger and better adventures! good luck

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!!!

vintch said...

so happy to find and follow your adorable blog. congratulations on that big accomplishment! goodness, aren't graduations just the best? i'm sure he's beyond the moon happy!

Eva Marie said...

Way to cute! What a great accomplishment! I can remember it like mine was yesterday. Bigger and better things are coming your way :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...