Sorry I am a little behind... Here is what we did for Valentine's Day. Hopefully you aren't totally out of the spirit of love day yet.
Since Gian had to work on Monday, we celebrated Tuesday. We went to dinner at Spark, which is supposed to be amazing. I have to tell, I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite. I liked my entree and the desserts. I have heard so many great things about it, but was just a little disappointed. I mean, it was good, but I wouldn't be itching to go back any time soon. They do have awesome non-alcoholic drinks. They had a huge selection, and I had no idea which flavor to try. Gian got their Shirley Temple that was topped off with cotton candy, and I got the Black Lemonade... it didn't taste like anything to me. Here are pictures of what we ate.... isn't it funny that we, as a culture, do this?!?! I looked around and I think every table was taking pictures of their food.
Gian got me these beautiful flowers!!! He is so romantic.
Shirley Temple
My soda that had a sour ting to it
Fried Pork Lollipops
Gian got the kobe beef burger. Great fries!
Gouda mac and cheese with fried chicken
Creme Brulee
Panna cotta with tapioca pearls (left to right: papaya, guava and kiwi)
Of course, our baby comes with us on our dates. You think we have the money to go on a date AND get a baby sitter? ahahah
This was Ekemona's valentine gift.
I made Gian's gift. When we were dating, I found this children's book called "I like you because" and I gave it to Gian. When I made him this book, I knew just what to name it. I just went to Office Max and had them bind the paper for me and put a protective clear sheet as the front and back cover.
These are my two favorite pages. I would like to tell you this only cost $17, I found everything at the dollar spot at Michael's. It was like it was meant to be! ahhahah If you would like to see more pictures of the book let me know and I will upload some more.
On the tag to the left is a lyric from me and Gian's song. The inside of each envelope is a note that starts with "I like you because..." Gian really liked this gift and I knew he would because he is so sentimental, but I am just so happy that he liked it as much as I thought he would. Those are the best gifts to give!
Gian got me bedding which I have been asking for, for over a year. I looooooooooooooooove it!!! I am so so so so happy that he bought it for me. I just need to finish decorating it along with the room and then I will show off some photos.... deal?!?!
I hope that every one had a wonderful Valentines Day and was able to spend time with the ones they love the most.




















7 comments:
Z is such a DARLING cross between the two of you.
How fun! What a great day! Next time call me I WOULD LOVE TO BABYSIT FOR YOU! Wasn't that part of the deal when you watched my kids at like 11 months pregnant...for ALL day?!?!? I OWE you!
HOW FUN!! I love the gifts that you got! I want to try out Spark, never been there, but from your pictures they look really good! Such a fancy resturant!
Beautiful family!
Post a Comment