Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shopping is My Talent!

My new favorite places to shop for my little Ekemona are Zulily and Gymboree. They have some of the cutest stuff and it is all at a great price. I have, so far, bought Eke's swim shorts {for when we go home to Maui in April}, a hat, PJ's, and gifts for others. I love almost everything. I just bought this jacket for E today. It is a 2T so he has some time to grow into it, but I couldn't resist!
 Can I just point out how interesting that Zulily is like a combination of Lily and Ekemona's names? OK maybe I am the only one who sees it, but just another reason why I like it! 

In case you want to spend some more money, Jane and Jake is so darling especially if you have girls. I have yet to purchase anything from here because money doesn't grow from trees, but if it did.... you know I would live in this store. The way the store is decorated is exactly the way I want my children's nurseries and rooms to look.

If you live in Utah and are shopping for your pregnancy or your little nugget, I am OCD with Babinski's {this is where I got my rocking chair and stroller} and Sassy Babies. They both have a Facebook and do contests all the time. All you have to do is "Like" their page and post on their wall when they do a contest. I actually won some swaddle blankets from Sassy Babies. Whoever their buyers are, are doing a great job. Maybe they are looking for help?!? Ahahha

OK, ok ok just one more and I promise I am done. We buy all our diapers and wipes at Diapers.com. Type in this code to recieve discounts and coupons VLCM5919. My sister Brittany encouraged us to shop here and it is the greatest idea. They guarantee that shipping will get to you in two days. They sell everything from diapers to toys to car seats and have wonderful discount programs. Because of their coupons and savings, we were able to get a Baby Einstien DVD for free. I was soooooooo thrilled they had the exact one I was looking for. Ekemona loves these DVD's, so it was a great deal.

What are your favorite stores? Where do you like to shop for your bundle of joy while saving money?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have finally convinced Brad that shopping is actually a talent! I had to keep telling him how good I am at it! I'm glad that you've shared these gold mines!
That's a lot of exclamation points.

Diana Smith said...

Cute jacket for Z!! I love Zara.com. They have the cutest things for little girls. Although its not in the US yet, its fun to look at!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...